Ex-Boyfriend's New Girlfriend?

Can anyone out there tell me if they ever had the experience of seeing your ex-boyfriend who dumped you, with his new girlfriend who happens to be quite breathtaking? I mean extremely beautiful. How did that make you feel? Did you feel unattractive and thought probably that you weren't beautiful enough for him? How did you move on after seeing her?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I know just how you feel. The same happened with me a year ago when my boyfriend of 4 and a half years left me to date his drop dead gorgeous 25-year old teacher. It was so so hard to deal with in the beginning, but you have to realize that your frustration has very little to do with your love for him and more that your ego has been insufferably bruised. The only thing I can say to you is that you have to change the way you look at it. Also, at least for me, looks are only a very small part. Personality is EVERYTHING. Haven't you seen such lookers with the worst looking people, and these average lookers have oodles of self confidence, and that confidence almost immediately draws you in. And you'll just see, you might just end up with someone much hotter than your ex and that'll just work him up conversely. But to you it'll just seem nothing really. It's all relative

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Yep and I said "...well that sucks!" lol...but I have no bitter feelings towards my ex so I ended up talking to them and wish them well...no hard feelings...it was a mutual breakup so its not as hard

• id rather hiim upgrade then downgrade because if he upgrades that means you was in that level and if he downgrades that mean you was in that level upgrade is always better