SHORT, tips on getting back?

We started texting and going out on April, we kept going out until June, I left to New York for two months for a summer program (he still texted and face timed me everyday). On July he went to New York on his own for a week to visit me. That's when we became official. I came back to Houston on August. During our relationship I was affectionate and all but maybe I could have been a little bit more, which worries me... He would always tell me how I made him good and a better person and that I was very supportive. He always told me I made him happy.

On January he is leaving to England for 7 months. So about 3 weeks ago he told me he wanted to breakup because he feels that long distance might tear the relationship (he is going to be very busy plus the different time zone) and he doesn't want to risk it.

He said he didn't want to breakup the day he leaves because he won't be able to enjoy the opportunity and he will be sad there and prefers going through it while he is still here but that anything can happen in the future between us.

We didn't fight during the breakup, we hugged and talked and he kissed me in the forehead several times.

What can I do so that when he comes back on July he has interest in dating me again? What things work so that he doesn't forget about me? Also, I know its superficial but I started working out and I have a nice tummy, do you think that might catch his eyes in summer if I post a pic?
Sometimes I feel I disn't give him my all :(

PLEASE DON'T BE RUDE OR NEGATIVE, WE'VE ALL GONE THROUGH BREAKUPS AND KNOW HOW BAD IT FEELS.

(I don't want to meet anyone new he really does have everything I want in a boyfriend)

01

What Guys Said 1

• Except that you’re broken up. You’ll just break up again and again. People don’t change

What Girls Said 0