How do you heal from a 3rd try at a relationship?

I am going through some hard time the last 3 weeks. I got back with a girl who I started to date 10 years ago and have tried a second time, about 2-4 years later. Each time I broke it off because I was not able to handle a relationship with her. I got back with her 3 weeks ago, fully being able to handle the relationship, but in just 8 days she broke up with me. We had some arguments but I thought it was so petty that it didn't mean anything. And on the 8th day she broke up with me because she thought it would be better if we could just be friends. In those 8 days I literally fell flat on my face in love with her. But a few hours just after we break up she gets back with her ex whom she broke up with just 2 weeks before. 2 days later she texts me that her ex, now boyfriend, by the way who is almost twice her age, is getting her a ring for Christmas and throws the fact that I could no way get her one before hand in my face. Since then I have literally only eaten 3 meals (in 2 weeks) I have not showered in 3 days, I have almost no sleep since the break up (1 hr a day). I can't even enjoy tv anymore because of it. I just feel so beaten up and broken that I don't have any will power to do anything. I have talked to my peers and they all say 1 thing, stop having contact with her. But in my heart I feel if I do that I would lose everything. I just don't know what to do anymore, with myself or with that person.

12

What Girls Said 1

• Some people come into out life as stepping stones.. made to make us into a stronger person. She isn't for you, move on. She's just a stepping stone. You'll be okay :)

What Guys Said 2

• Tell her how you feel, take some times for yourself then spend time with friends. Pss never give a relationship 3 trys

• 7d

I have, and I don't think it's getting across to her. She just makes me feel worse than before, like all I was to her was a "rebound guy" and told her that's exactly how felt, and she could care less

• 7d

Then you known she really does not give 2 shits right? stop talking to her and give yourself so Time apart for her. If she texts you do not reply back at all do so for a few weeks.

• 3 trys? Well damn. If it's only 8 days I am sure you will bounce back soon.