What is the ultimate reason your last relationship ended?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• We just weren't meant for each other. We had completely different desires in life and honestly, she didn't really know what she had. Ultimately she needed someone more like her and I needed someone more like me.

• I can relate to this rn. So sorry, its hard but your standards are supposed to be there, bc there is someone who meets them and will continuously want to hold that sturdily bc they value your opinion bc they love you. Good luck

• She was boring and obsessive

• We were in different stages of our lives.

• She wanted me to commit that (in writing) I would marry her and I had just entered my college

• Mee. I left her. And i still love her after six months.

• Then why did you leave? And im so sorry. I kinda get it actually, I've left people before i still loved. Its a reason bigger than us why we let go of such people, probably bc unknowingly, there is bigger and better out there in our destiny. I wish you nothing but success in your future. Good luck

• She was selfish and based our relationship on what her parents thought of it instead of living it in first person

• she's immature and sounds exactly like my last ex. Selfish, cared more what his parents felt then me. Almost done with college. No real life experience based on being spoiled and pampered. Useless in adult world, and only child like love lead me in his arms, but it takes more than a pretty face to sustain a happy couple. Good luck, there is hope for us

• Jack Daniels.

• Incompatible

• She fucked another dude

• She just stopped talking to me for no reason? Moved state, never saw her again.

• Im so sorry, you deserve comminication with someone who puts in the time and effort to let you know how things are no matter how bad it may seem. Good luck

• My stubbornness

• She didn't seem happy so I broke it off

• I had to move away and a long distance relationship wasn't possible

• She was a liar. Not a cheater, but a liar. a lot of "I will"s but nothing ever happened.

• She fucked a 40 year old co-worker and came home covered in bruises and hickeys before telling me how much better he was than me.

• She sounds like a mess. You have been saved from a life of crazy. Good luck to you my friend

• Just not good for now

• My marriage ended cause she was cheating on me while I was overseas in OIF

• Different Religions.. actually 2 relationships and i thinks im on the 3rd one depends on her now..

• She was a compulsive cheater.

• Someone taller showed her interest. Seriously, I'm 5'4"; all another guy has to do is say "hi" and I get left behind.

• She imbesalled a large amount of money from my company

• A company owned by a guy that can't even spell embezzled doesn't sound too promising tbh

• @MadCringey it's worth 52 million dollars In 4 divisions the directional drilling division the farming division the rental property division and a strip club and technical I ownly own 50.1% and my brother and sister own the rest and I know because I suffered brain damage from abuse as a kid that my English is horrible that's why my sister deals with that part of things well I handle the workers do the sales and am the guy who goes out and helps when the guys need it the most important thing a buisness owner can know is he's own weakness and when to back off and let someone else help you

What Girls Said 3

• We were just too different.
    I was going through some things (still am) and he was going through some things.
    I know everyone is stubborn (I am at times) but his stubbornness was through the roof to where it drove me nuts at times.
    He was stuck in his ways.

• I experienced the same thing I hope you find your answers in your mess and come out on top thats what im doing right now and its totally acceptable to understand when a guy cares too much about himself instead of helping others in order to stunt his personal growth. Good luck hun

• he cheated

• Im so sorry love. He did not deserve you. Stay strong and good luck ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

• I got bored.