He let me down so I broke up with him.... PLEASE, I need help!

the story is very complicated, bottom line I haven't contacted him in about 8 months now

(& God knows how much struggle I've been through because of this) although he told me many times to start over & forget about what happened & he wants me to be by his side...

but I was that angry & hurt that I wanted to step back & call it over!

Now I can't take it anymore, these days I do nothing but thinking about him every second (& I mean every second) of my day...

I terribly miss him! I wish we can be just friends, I do appreciate him a lot, not to mention the love I have for him... but seriously I do want to keep his friendship. the idea of not hearing his voice for good is killing me.

Guys... do you think it's over for him? should I forget about it?

if I contacted him now, I don't want to seem desperate, not to mention rejection .. any suggestions?

his birthday is approaching, how about an email saying happy birthday" & see from there?

I know my ideas are just mess, excuse me

any advise will be highly appreciated

Eva
1
0