Is my girlfriend a lesbian?

So this girl i was seeing told me the female form is much more attractive than males, and women are beautiful and all that stuff.
So i told her go date a woman then, like I want a straight girl who likes men and their bodies, what the fuck would i want a lesbian girlfriend for?
After i broke up with her, she thought i was kidding but when she realized i was for real, she started crying and told me she isn't really attracted to women and that she likes men and that she found me beautiful that all these women, i just told her we were done, i only fuck with straight girl,

06

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• She was probably learning about her own body, her own form and admiring what she is.
    If so, that's very different from being a lesbian, it's more girl power, and doesn't preclude her from loving what you and other men are and mean to her.

• i get it where you come from lol at the same time how many other girlfriend or relationships bridges will you burn for something wrong they say, you guys couldve still been together if you would of brushed it a side lol

• Probably

• It's quite common for females to admire the female form of others

• she's a total dyke, bro

• All women are attracted to other women to some degree. You will never find a 100% straight woman.