Tips for moving on after a break up?

The break up itself wasn't bad but it really didn't feel right. Like neither of us wanted to split but we just couldn't be together. Kinda like Noah and Allie in The Notebook. Not as dramatic tho and we were together for over a year

20

What Girls Said 2

• Its freakin hard to split up when u want to be together and all the desires are there and feelings but u just can't.

• The best thing to do is to go out and talk to your friends. It’s not going to be easy but eventually you’ll get better

• 6d

I've never been one to talk about my feelings out loud, always been that strong silent type. I just can't shake this "I can't give up" feeling. It's like I have cinder blocks chained to my feet at the bottom of the ocean with no way to get them off but I'm still trying my hardest to swim up to the surface. A situation where nothing can be done but you want to try everything you can and then some

• 6d

And the women chained to the tree outside that is trying to give you the key to unlock the chain that holds those damn stupid blocks

What Guys Said 0