Why does a guy still text me every day a few times a day after saying we can’t have sex anymore?

Due to feeling guilty (family stuff) he told me he can’t have sex with me. He wants to but he’d feel really guilty and has decided not to. Why does he still text with me and send me pics? Ya the conversations are less sexual and he doesn't use my pet name anymore but he still reaches out every day... why?

24

What Guys Said 4

• "Pet name"? you into some kinky shit?

• Was...

• 48... parents and daugters he is just getting back with

• oh crap. Well I suggest you ignore him and tell him that you need more than simple texting from a man. If that isn't a wake up call for him, search for another man.

• whats your pet name?

• Stop responding bck

• Serious? I've thought about that

• Maybe he sees opportunity to have the pleasures instead of the burnings

• Maybe. He said its his norm to talk with me

• What do u mean?

• I mean it might be best not to have sex when too much feelings are involved in this case. Other wise one would do?

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe because he is a little clingy.

• and a lot horny!

• But... I thought if I was intrested and texted you. You would text me back and we could be swapping our own fluids. But after you give me a trial period and approve ( Which there shouldn't be anything in the bedroom or sex related that you request. I will admit I am a better lover and girl toy, woman pleaser and if requested will pound you all night.. Try to find One thing that could be better and I will fix it. ! This applies for sexual pleasure. and I screwed up already. When do want to start?

• I will always show respect , be polite , I will not hit or cause any pain and if you say stop we stop. YOU can yell and scream all you want but it's not fun to be hit. slapped, stabbed or shot.. Do you wanna experience the ultimate Total sex machine? I'm not a robot, but they keep trying

• Maybe he stills interested in a friendship?

• Im thinking that. Its been almost 2 months and he’s still around