Did he just breakup with me?

My boyfriend and I had a fight. He has been pulling away recently. He told me why he was pulling away, and it was because I constantly thought he would get back with his ex and me questioning his love for me. He told me it hurts him a lot. I told him if he wanted to continue the relationship. He said he did not know what to do. I gave him space. Around midnight, he told me I deserve better than him. That he doesn't deserve me or my love. He told me that he didn't treat me the way I need to be treated. He then told me he has been suffering and battling from a long episode of depression. He told me he wants to die and nobody would care about him. He said he doesn't want to bring me down with him because he was broken. I tried to reassure him but he said he has tried to fight depression for so long and it did not work, and he didn't want to fight anymore. He thought all my kind words were lies. Then he said he is going to sleep. He did not block me on Whatsapp.

Did he breakup with me or is he just depressed? What should I do?

02

What Guys Said 2

• Oh fuck him the little perfect victim weeny. Why are you with such a pussy?

• He has ongoing depression. He has self esteem issues since we have dated and I knew he was battling depression but he never told me. Now I knew.

• 6d

He did not break up woth me. He was depressed and genuinely apologizing for his poor behaviour. He took a few days to himself for space and he came back to me.

• 6d

For how long?

• I think he just did. But if u need help let me know.

• Why didn't he say "it's over" or just block me?

• 6d

It turns out he didn't. He was just depressed and he took a few days off to clear his mind and depression. He was fighting it.

• 6d

That's good.

What Girls Said 0