Ex says he loves me and wants to hangout but doesn't do any actions to show it?

My ex and I split after 4 years and in the past 2 months I have realized i want to be with him and have let him know this. He said he didn't want to get back together at first and i accepted that but within the past couple of weeks he has messaged me saying he misses me and loves me and wants to take things slow. But then he won't respond to me or place any effort to see me. I will message him asking if a day works to hangout and he will ignore me for days and then says he was super busy. And when i tell him how i feel like his actions and words don't align he acts all confused and says he obviously didn't change his mind and still wants to be with me. I guess I don't know why he is saying these things but putting no effort to show it. And i have been very real with him saying if he changes his mind that there will be no hard feelings but I just want him to be open and up front with me so i can move on if it comes to it.

01

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0