No contact rule- when to break it?

i want my ex boyfriend back and lot of articals I've read have suggested the no contact rule because it also helps with moving on incase you don't get him back.. well its been 3 weeks and the first 2 i wasn't sad at all. in fact i was kind of giigling to myself happy that he's been chasing after me now since i had been ignoring him. but once i hit the 3rd week i really started too miss him and that when i got a text from him asking if we could meet.

do i reply? he broke up with me for really no reason other than that he can't give me what i want right now, by that i assumed he meant a relationship. but after we broke up he was rude and wouldn't even discuss it in person with me. he dumped me over text.

13

What Guys Said 3

• Never are you drunk?

• You answer.

• Move in to someone who will respect you and won't let their own life get in the way of yours

What Girls Said 1

• I’d ask what he wants to talk about before meeting and if you agree have your guard up about things.