Should I demand my fat girlfriend to lose weight or get dumped?

We've been together for a year and she has really piled on the beef and become very lazy. She used to exercise but now she just lays around stuffing her face. She wears nothing but stretchy yoga pants and leggings because most of her wardrobe no longer fits. Gone is the hardworking fit and healthy sexy thin girl I was started dating and in her place is this behemoth of a woman. I dont want to spend my life with an immoral lazy fat person and this is clearly a red flag indicating what the rest of our lives will be like together.

• Yes
  • No
  • Other
    Vote C

1911

What Girls Said 19

• ' I dont want to spend my life with an immoral lazy fat person and this is clearly a red flag indicating what the rest of our lives will be like together.'
    .. sounds like you've already made up your mind and decided to ask if we agree with your little rant.

Yes, I agree. Dump her.

• Just leave her. She's much better off without you.

• 7d

How so?

• 7d

Yes because you're focusing on aesthetics rather than her feelings and personality. I'm finished with this conversation now so have a nice day!

• 7d

What has aesthetics, feelings and personality got to do with laziness and an unhealthy lifestyle? Yes i do believe you should be sexually attracted to your partner.

• Demand for the sake of her health not just for the appearance. But if she keeps on being lazy well that's something you should consider ending.

• Run before she eats you too! That's someone who is depressed or way too comfortable in a relationship in a negative way like a guy who won't get a job.

• 7d

The comfortable part for sure.

• Break up with her..

• Tell her to lose weight

• Break up with her, not because of her weight, but because a relationship which is built on emotional connection and love is clearly gone if the only issue superficial.

• 7d

Its not just a question of love, like if your going to spend the rest of your life with someone do you want to do that with someone with an unhealthy lifestyle that just sits on the couch all day watching t. v. and eating cheesy puffs?

• 7d

If it’s a lifestyle thing then I see that, but you really need to be more reasonable and try to talk to her. Make he go to the doctor, make it a medical thing rather than a superficial thing.

• that's a dick move and if i was her i'd dump you

• 7d

A dick move is letting yourself go.

• 7d

But it's an accurate description of how she morphed from a size 8 to a tubby size 14.

• 7d

he completely has the right to call a quits whenever for any reason.

I don't care if it's a accurate description that's just rude to call someone that and in general your choice of words. You shouldn't talk about anyone like that specially someone you "love".

• You have every right to talk to her about it since she was in shape when you met.

• Okay.

• No, just leave her.

• yeah fam, y r u wasting time with the gluttonus hambeast

• Leave her.

• no. thats mean. you should work out together so you both get fit. saying if she doesn't, you'll break up with her will make her think that you dont love her anymore.

• 7d

I'm already fit while she let herself go once she got me.

• 7d

maybe ask if she wants to excise with you?

• If you love her and just want to see her healthy again, talk to her about it. Don’t demand for her to do anything. And don’t give her an ultimatum, that has the potential to hurt her more than you telling her about your concerns for her weight.

• If you love her it shouldn't matter what size or how big she's gotten it seems to me that you really don't love her so maybe you should break it off to save her from the Heartbreak sounds like you're very selfish individual it tends to me relationships do cause some women gain weight I mean it's been scientifically proven I mean we're not all f****** Gym Rats

• 7d

I mean if we woman run around talking about you guys as dick sizes maybe I should dump you because your f****** dick isn't big enough then you know we can do that she should break up with you cuz you're probably not big enough she's like I'm not even going to try anymore because his dick is not even big to satisfy me okay so get your head out your f****** ass

• 7d

First of all I'm not f****** fat okay I'm a thick curvy Bodacious sister and I'm pretty sure a lot of you n***** want to bang me when you see me okay I'm very f****** beautiful I don't even have to f****** explain nothing to you f****** but I'm f****** trying to say is if you're going to date someone you know don't complain when it starts to go down because that's what happens when date if you don't want to date wait till the nicest girl come your way and you get with her then stop f****** complaining about the s*** you get what you get it is your f****** fault okay you should have waited to like meet a nice girl okay but I mean there was signs and red flags when beginning so if you didn't see those red flags in the beginning and you got your ass in a by f****** deal with it okay f****** deal with that

• 7d

@AlscarB don't ever insult me because I am not fat honey bunny I'm not fat at all I am a thick curvy Bodacious sister okay I'm just simply stating facts if he didn't want to be with her he should just not be with her men make create their own problems I mean there were signs everywhere there's always warning signs when something's not good for you so if so if you didn't realize those signs can deal with it too bad

• The asker clearly thinks he’s top shit lol. Why don’t you try using your words and tell her you want to start being healthier together. If you don’t care about her anymore due to her weight then just leave her, she deserves better than someone like you.

• 7d

If I didn't care anymore I'd be gone already

• Don't demand anything of her, but you should break up with her. If a guy can talk about his girl like this, it shows he doesn't have any love for her at all. She deserves better. Oh, and a girl will often lose weight to show a guy what he is missing, but a smart girl will flaunt it in his face while in the arms of another man.

• 7d

Yeah but what's the point in flaunting your thin and with another man after getting dumped when the reason you were dumped in the first place was because you were fat, like if the guy hadn't dumped you you'd be with him and you'd still be fat?

• 7d

Like i said, communicate with your girlfriend. GAG can't help you. If you don't want to talk to her and treat her right, then leave her so that someone else can scoop her up and treat her the way she deserves.

• 7d

Not all men are this shallow...

• You dont demand. Just tell her nicely to start working out again bcs she's getting unhealthy and if she refuse, dont force her. there's nothing u can do about it

• 7d

I'm not sure how I could force her unless I tie her to a threadmill.

• 7d

Like you keep bothering her about how she should lose weight. It might ruin the relationship

• 7d

Yeah but if I'm grossed out and pissed off at her being lazy all the time it will ruin the relationship

What Guys Said 11

• Yes... Surely. And the best way to do this is go with her. Call her every morning for exercise. She is your girlfriend and if you will call her and go with her every morning for exercise, your relationship will be stronger. Just tell her to be ready in morning. Call her and go with her. For a run then some exercises. Help her doing those exercise. You should also do those exercises in order to make her feel motivated. Tell her that she looks beautiful. It will surely help

• 7d

Great suggestion and I might try it but I've never known a woman that did something she didn't want to do

• 7d

If she loves you she would do... That's the best thing about love. Love can make you do things that you never ever would think. to do. Some of the great love stories are totally based upon this fact... She will do it. Just don't force her. Tell her that we both will do. If she loves you she will get out of her comfort zone soon. Everything else will be good.

• Maybe don´t just say "lose your extra weight or imma dump your fat ass". Remind her that you care for her wellbeing and you´d like to see that person again you fell for in the past. We never want to destroy anyone´s confidence in themselves. Find out why she isn´t working out or taking care of herself. If the reason is something that can´t be influenced, then it´s okay to let her go :)

• You do not demand. You do it with tact and dignity. First of all stop degrading your girl with nicknames. And be active if you want her to live a more healthier lifestyle. Slyly ask her if she wants to go for a romantic walk out. She can get exercise, and she won't feel victimized by your brash approach.

• If she doesn't respect her health or her body, that's not the type of person that you should be with. Leave her.

• Start fucking her crazy and ask her to do alotta acrobatic shit in the bedroom and when she can't manage, you'll see what she does

• 7d

When I say lazy, I mean lazy in everything

• She should lose weight bfre the chairs start talking

• Don't be shallow bro. Karma is a bitch.

• 7d

No cholesterol is a bitch, karma is as real as the tooth fairy

• 7d

Wow, your jerk. Hope she finds a nice guy.

• 6d

Obesity is not something you shouldn't trivialize.

• Whatever you do, we always support you bro, you're the best

• 7d

Thanks man that means a lot.

• Yeah

• Bit shallow, tbh

• 7d

No more than a person who breaks up with a junky or alcoholic or gambler.

• 7d

True, but did u find something attractive within her or was it just her appearance

• 7d

Both.. It's why I'm still hanging around

• Never demand, she'll resent you the rest of her life

• 7d

This guy sounds like a jerk anyhow. Maybe she is depressed because she is with him?