Boyfriend of 3 years just stopped talking to me?

My boyfriend or I guess now ex-boyfriend stopped talking to me when I asked him why he has more time for everything and everyone else except me. He said he would talk to me when he's ready, but it's already been two weeks. Before he ghosted me, we had an argument a few weeks prior and I asked him if he wanted to break up and he said 'not really' and that he still loved me. I already took his things to his house and left them on his back deck last week. I am very upset and confused. I guess I just figured after three years if he wanted to end things, he'd have the decency to say it to my face. I am really hurting. I am trying to make sense of what happened, but I am having a hard time doing so.

13

What Guys Said 3

• It sounds to me like he could be really upset about something himself. What was that argument about? Did you say something very nasty or hurtful? He might be still licking his wounds and that's why he doesn't want to talk with you right now.

• 4d

The argument was about how he doesn't pay any attention to me or our relationship and how much it hurt me. There were no personal attacks from either side.

• 4d

Based on our interaction here, I think you have good communication skills and I think you know yourself pretty well and are able to argue without personal attacks. All of those are good and I think you should be able to have a good healthy happy relationship with the right guy that also has those attributes.

I wish you the best in the future. Please feel free to contact me either with another reply here or by direct message if you have any other questions or just need someone to listen as you work through this.

• 4d

Thank you very much. It is nice to know there will be someone to talk to if I need :)

• You are not going to make sense of anything in crisis mode. Clam down first.

• Well if he stopped talking that initiated it and you boot his belongings out the house i think its clear you just signed off on the break up.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he just took the easy way out. Just let him go.