Why Did My boyfriend Say These Awful Things Before Breaking Up With Me?

Seeing a guy for a few months, everything seemed great. I went away for work for three weeks and he seemed upset, but kept in touch the entire time. As soon as I returned home he started making nasty “joke” remarks about me cheating on him whilst away, being a slut, having a libido that was too high for one person to satisfy, being a liar and having things to hide etc - all untrue. The next morning he dumped me saying he didn’t find me attractive any more. But then got very aroused and tried to have sex with me. He left saying it was for the best but had tears in his eyes. He wants to be friends but I’m devastated and don’t want to. WTH is going on in his head to make him so cruel to me?

6d
Confusingly, he told me he loved me two weeks before this

23

What Guys Said 3

• People will say angry things to make breaking up easier to do. Desire to have sex is just instinctive hormone cruise control with little brain thinking going on.

• He sounds mentally unbalanced. You should keep your distance

• Every person says

What Girls Said 2

• Fucking cut that psycho off. He clearly has issues and insecurities, it isn't you. Let that nut job go.

• Forget him. He has issues!