If you could cause one minor inconvenience to your Ex, what would it be?

If you could cause one minor inconvenience to your Ex, what would it be?I would make her stub her big toe twice a day for the next six months. What about you?

114

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope his car breaks down for the next nine months.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• While itโ€™s immature or pointless!!! I enjoy the fun nature of this question. Itโ€™s just a thought haha no need to carry it out yeah... but this for my ex for the next six months...

media.tenor.com/.../tenor.gif

www.doseoffunny.com/.../slap-that-ass-prank1.gif

Random pie to the face anywhere and wherever haha. Especially cause she adores her makeup ๐Ÿ˜ˆ. I still love her though ๐Ÿ˜‡.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE