If you could cause one minor inconvenience to your Ex, what would it be?

If you could cause one minor inconvenience to your Ex, what would it be?I would make her stub her big toe twice a day for the next six months. What about you?

114

What Girls Said 11

• None of my exes but my boyfriends baby mom. I want her to bang her hip on a table once a day each side of her hip for the next few years

• If I were to ever get in this situation or in a relationship. Than he would get unlucky fart faced twice a day. Forever.

• For ex boyfriend that decided to rape me.
    I give him the gift of impotence for ten years.

• Not my thing to be honest here...
    The thing I like most is to completely move on and forget anything I was angry about... (If I ever see them again I'll immediately recall it, of course, but I don't want my energy to go towards those kinds of petty things.. I don't have nearly enough of it for that. Haha)

• Iโ€™d make him immune to alcohol.

• I would make restaurants put mayonese on his plates every time he eats out no matter what he orders.

• I hope his car breaks down for the next nine months.

• Taking even a second out of my day to inconvenience an ex would be more detrimental to me than just moving on in my life.

• Honestly I don't care what happen to them. I don't have a reason to cause pain.

• I wouldn't. I prefer the natural consequence.

• Me n my ex ended up in good term...

What Guys Said 4

• While itโ€™s immature or pointless!!! I enjoy the fun nature of this question. Itโ€™s just a thought haha no need to carry it out yeah... but this for my ex for the next six months...

media.tenor.com/.../tenor.gif

www.doseoffunny.com/.../slap-that-ass-prank1.gif

Random pie to the face anywhere and wherever haha. Especially cause she adores her makeup ๐Ÿ˜ˆ. I still love her though ๐Ÿ˜‡.

• Every bike tir3 she us3d would automatically go flat within a week

• May the fleas of a thousand camels invade the crotch of enemies and may their arms be to short too scratch. I don't have an ex

• This is pretty immature and petty. I don't wish any problems on any of my exes.