Should I break up with my girlfriend?

Her and i were friends for 12 years and she asked me to her prom and i fell in love. We got into a relationship but during the relationship she decided she wants to move to south korea. She doesn't want me to go because i dont like there very much so she said ill do better on my own. She will leave in the future but i love her and she loves me. Should i break up with her now? I was planning to marry her but we won't be able to if she moves away.

13

What Girls Said 1

• You're the one in the situation so you'd know what to do best. But if you really love each other I wouldn't just give up that easily. Maybe try it out first?

• She said she's leaving and not coming back here to live... ever

• DO whatever you think is the right decision. You'd know better than someone that's not in the situation

What Guys Said 3

• It says your 17... you should not even know the definition of the word "marriage" at this point let alone saying to yourself "she's the one I want to marry" as far as whether or not to break up with her it is a rip the Band-Aid off now rip the Band-Aid off later kind of situation. If you want to date her and enjoy her company until she leaves do it. If you want to choke her to the curb and find somebody else do it. It sounds like the decision was made for you so I wouldn't worry too much about it and just move on... Or better yet focus on graduating high school.

• Long distance like that can not work. I would break up with her. You're still young so you have plenty of time to worry about making a family of your own.

• One-break-up with her. She's going to South Korea, your not!

Or Two-Propose to her, see what happens. She could stay home and not go South K.