Is my ex playing games with me?

So I broke up 5 months ago... tge first 2 weeks he would say he misses me and still love me. Than he suddenly ignores me and says he hates me. Than he would say I am right about talking about what happened but still avoids to talk in person. He than suddenly blocked me so I started to feel bad and blame myself for everything and when I say sorry he gets confused to why I tell him sorry... WHAT THE HELL DOES HE WANT!

21

What Guys Said 1

• I think that you should probably avoid going in a relationship with him again, I'm not an expert but it sounds like a stalker movie for me.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, he's playing games.

• he wants to be with you...

• 4d

How? Are these signs of wanting to be with me?

• 4d

I did no contact coz I was hurting myself more and smothering him if I keep texting him or talking to him. We broke up for a reason so I had to walk away from him even if my heart was still crying for him. He crawled back into my life many times telling me he still has feelings for me but we are not the same people from who were before... I had to end it after once and for all. He offered friendship but I declined... I cannot just be friends with someone I still have feelings for... We live and learn. You're still 17. You will be fine.

• 3d

So I told you he answered a text from a month ago... he has replied on everything I have sent so far