Ex blow hot and cold signals. Why?

Ex girlfriend broke up with me a while back. I immediately went into NC. Sadly, I do see her at the gym quite a bit.

Last week, she started to tease me and even have light conversation with me. Then she told me she heard about competition I was participating in. I told her not to come because I jokingly said “I don’t want you taking topless photos of me.” She replies saying “one day you’ll grow up” laughing as she walks away.

this week I saw her and she was like 2 feet away from me completely ignoring me.

the following day, I see her again and she keeps staring at me. After her workout, I see her chilling facing my general direction.

next time I see her, she kinda talks indirectly to me. Regardless that she didn't give me eye contact, I still spoke to her. Her best friend, which is a guy, starts being playful with me. He ended up getting hurt at the gym as he was playfully fighting me so I got him an ice pack and left him at it.

thoughts and opinions?

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• My g, i say stay busy at the gym and if she comes up to tease you i think you should say something general like "i need to finish my workout if you want to talk about things my phones always open after i leave here"

• I'm in the same boat. I wish i knew the answer to this.