How do you keep a love interest as a friend?

Basically he said some things that I’m sorry doesn’t fix. I still love him, but there is no point carrying on a romantic relationship with someone I am resentful of. He tried to fix it but it’s been 3-5 months and I can’t make myself get over it. We’re really good friends and I was wondering if we could continue that, or if it would be a lost cause. I have told him he ruined it before and he still tried to fix it. What would you say to him? I don’t want to point fingers.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Best thing to do is to cut ties with that person. Otherwise things might get confusing either for you or him. If your friendship is meant to be then at some point in the future your paths will cross again.

What Girls Said 1

• If you still look back at what he did and get upset... then you are not over it... If u loved him and really wanted to make it work you would forget everything and start over... Never stay in something where resentment is in your heart it never ends good... Only gets worse... Trust me!