Have you ever attempted suicide after your EX broke up with you?

Would you date someone who attempted suicide after their SO left them?

23

What Girls Said 2

• Hell no! Even if Greek god and the most handsome and the most special guy in the whole galaxy broke up with me, I would still be chill and move on easily, not to mention some average guy with millions of counterparts.
    I don't idealize anyone, I believe in love but attempting suicide over someone is not love but unhealthy obsession.

By attempting suicide over some stupid girl/boy you give significance to someone who is not actually significant and worth of your affection.

• 5d

If he was special enough he would know that his place is by my side and he wouldn't leave, if he is not special, why should I even care about him? - That's my philosophy.

• 5d

If Apollo broke up with me I'll just go to Zeus.

• Some people are just so depressed that anything can set them off. Obviously you'd want someone to be in a good place mentally before you dated them.

What Guys Said 3

• This girl I liked told me to kill myself so I shot myself in the neck with a bb gun, not an airsoft gun, a compressed CO2 gun, and ended up in the hospital. I’m glad I missed the artery but I still have the bbs in there. She’s still nasty to me, tells me not to talk to her so I told her to fuck off and she told the whole neighborhood some gossip and now they all call me faggot when they walk by my house. She’s my neighbor.

• 5d

jesus christ are u ok

• 4d

I am now lol but now I’m dealing with nasty neighbors, then another neighbor who liked me saw me fighting with one of them and now she doesn’t like me anymore, I swear it’s one thing after another, I hope this will end soon and the new neighbor will like me again. She thinks I’m the bad guy for losing my chit after enough times of being taunted >.<

• I was put in a psych ward bcs they tought i was going to do it

• No that would be stupid.