How long does it take you to get over a relationship?

32

What Guys Said 2

• It's different literally every time.

• Depends... I've gotten over some ex's in a matter of a couple days. Typically after a few weeks I'm good to move on. But right now I'm still so beyond in love with my ex, I can't even begin to think about letting go... just depends on how emotionally invested you were in the relationship

What Girls Said 3

• I love the people I date with all my heart. But when we break up, I don't mourn for the wicked. Google No one mourns for the wicked. I learned, cheaters gonna cheat! Then they never loved. Break my heart and your the one missing out. Own it!

If your not like that, then 6 months is average.

• 7d

I lost my temper one too many times and he just left. it hurts so so so bad I loved him so much. I've decided to change my temper

• 7d

he fell out of love with me. this jus shows that words really do hurt

• 7d

Sometimes, there are things u can't unsay. But there is always something to say. Maybe you just need to say it to the right person. Or maybe there is nothing to say at all. There is a cap to every bottle. Your cap loosened. But you will find one again.

• Depends how long. I would say usually between 6-8 months.

• Depends on how long it was I guess I need maybe a month or a little longer