What should I do? Can someone explain me? (Sorry, but long story included)?

I had a kinda open relationship with my boss (B) ... once at one party he was flirting with one girl, I was mad about it and went with B's friend to his place... few days later my B started being cold with me, I asked him what happened on fb but he just ignored my messages. Then once we met at his place anyways and I made him talk about the problem. He said that the main reason was that I'm not responsible at work and treat it as if I don't care, tho I personally think that nothing has changed about me and I said that I'll be more responsible next day plus it'd gonna be my last working day, as my contract was ending.. anyways then we started discussing our other "friends" and he asked what happened between me and his friend, I said that nothing and there was really nothings except kissing, he said again that he doesn't care and we can sleep around with whom ever we want. Next day he was enormously angry, as I was late and did also some thing that we shouldn't do at work... and at the end of duty I didn't come to my bar (I was sent for a backup to another one) because it was very hard for me to say goodbye to my guys. Still I texted him later and asked if he wanted to meet, he read but didn't reply. I feel sad because we didn't end up properly and I'm thinking if still I should text him and apologize or whatever or just leave it as it is. Ps mainly i was the initiator of texting, and it was our main form of communication, as noone actually knew about us, but I often cought him looking at me and I know that he asked about me other people.

13

What Guys Said 3

• Don't let them break your heart💔
    You can get men far better than...

• let it go

• U r in open relationship no one will care about your feeling except sex.

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry to say but you are just one of those girls to him. He doesn't give a damn about your feelings. You can't do anything about it.