What's the best way to make sure that I'm better than his ex?

What's the best way to make sure that I'm 100% better than his ex? I'm slightly worried that he might go back to her and I want to show him that I'm way better.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Sorry, nothing you can do. If he loves her he loves her.

What Girls Said 1

• you shouldn't have to try to change yourself for him. What I would say is "hey, if you don't like me then you should leave". or "If you like her better, then why don't you go back and be with her?". I know for a fact that I am better than his ex because he says that she just used him for sex, and treated him like he wasn't even there. Plus she was cheating on him with other guys. They broke up 7 years ago and he didn't date anyone until me... so he was traumatized by his ex... but yeah. Just know that if he chose you then that is his choice... it's just because you are who you are... beautiful, nice and kind. His ex probably wasn't and that's why he left her for you. So just be confident, and believe you are a great person and that he is LUCKY to have you, then he won't leave you. good luck