My ex just called while we are in "no contact" period?

Hi all,

After 9 days of complete No contact my X girlfriend (that broke up with me 12 days ago and I really want her back) just called me. I didn't answer, since first of all I was really busy, and secondly was not sure what I am going to say to her. So my question is should I call her back or should I stick to 30 days no contact rule ? I think (but I can be wrong), that she called "just to be nice", or may be to "keep tabs on me"... What should I do ?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I would contact her back and just say 'you rang me?!' and then wait for her reply and see what she says. You want her back, but are you wanting her back so you could turn the tables on her and be the one to break up with her instead? Or is it that you love her and want her back?

What Girls Said 2

• Sorry, but it is a 30day no contact rule?

But do whatever you feel. You know her better than us. But I wouldn't wait 30days to call her. She could move on in 30 days. lol...Maybe you should just text her first and say hi. Texting would be better you would have time to think of what to say.

Good Luck

• Call her back. If you truly love her she will be worth getting hurt for. Just be honest with what your feeling. Maybe don't be so needy.If she loves you she will appreciate the honesty, without the games.

What Guys Said 1

• Dont stick to any f***ing rule. Call her back if you want her back. Seriously where do you get this sh*t. Sounds like you are really playing games with this relationship. I really have to question how much you really like this girl if you can easily put her off for 30 days because of some stupid rule.