Are you born again?

715

What Girls Said 7

• Nope and I don't want to be

• I'm not or like to think I'm not tho I bare 3 birthmarks.. But my daughter is definitely an old soul in a baby body, she's almost 4 but once she opens her mouth her vocabulary and wise ways shocks people. She has definitely been here before. Crazy thong is is that when we were blessed to know she was coming we thanked her great grandmother (her dad's grandmother) she is also named after her and as she is growing not only does she resembles her more than me and dad she has the same mannerisms as her, my daughter's grandad (dad's dad) says that my daughter reminds him of his mother in every way! She wants to be a teacher and help anyone that's needs it, my daughter is also a lover of muffins which her great grandmother always baked and that was my craving while expecting her, she has a birthmark that looks just like a muffin on her leg and it even has a cherry on top (beauty spot) it's the best birthmark I've ever seen!

• I was then I failed.

• 4d

still are. just cause you failed doesn't mean you can't return, once saved always saved.

• 4d

I know. Life crashing waves have caused me to change paths.

• 4d

i know that feeling, been through it plenty of times.

• Yes.

• no way

• What?

• 4d

Am asking if you give your life to God

• 4d

I wouldn’t put your number out on the internet like that

• 4d

Okay thanks God bless you

• what

• 4d

Have you give your life to Jesus Chris

• 4d

Do you Know Jesus?
      Do you want to rededicate your life to God?
      Do you want to experience peace in your life?

You too can begin a NEW LIFE with JESUS CHRIST Today. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying this prayer;

"O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Your Word says, "... whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life.

I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! (1 John4:4).
      I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

Congratulations! You are now a child of God. .

• 4d

Um...

What Guys Said 15

• The comprehensive theory suggests that one person, may exist at all given times, Time is non existient yet prevalent in your current state. Whilist you dream time seizes; any time that goes by - is the speed at which your brain in physical imagines / processes things. as you degenerate your brain may comprehensively process imaginitive things at an accelerated rate, in exchange for your ability to process things real time. - Persisting untill your Physical self has been rendered null. however you do not die - you just overwrite all your past experiences that of which you imagine to be true, the only thing carried over is Instinct.. this governs evolution, Reflecting briefly until you are re - awoken as an infant.. your new mental capacity hinders your ability to remember your past life; it is then overwritten by anything you learn growing up into your "pre teens" your mind makes way for new things.. you may predict what will happen just enough to make a decision, but technically there is no right or wrong decision, in Physical, consistiently making a good decision - or enjoying an outcome will be neutral in feeling - unless a negative condition is met. You will find that no matter how high up or accomplished you are in one life - it will never surpass how happy you are in a life deemed to be not as good... your imaginaiton / subconscious (dream state) is entirely separate and acts entirely on its own as you have found to be true. the only time you are in control of this is when you are entirely (detached) from physical existience; in that brief time life perpetuates.

• I was born into a house that didn't want me. I fought tooth and nail for everything I have. I prayed, begged the god of the bible for help, for strength, hell just to not get beat for a night by people who claimed to love him. No answer came, almost like he wasn't there. You know who was? The old gods, the gods of the earth. They gave me rest, strength, and helped me to realize I did in fact matter. So please, unless someone asks, keep your god in his house of worship, and in your heart. But keep him far from me.

• 4d

Do you Know Jesus?

• 4d

Well, Protestant, yes or no?

• 4d

No answer from the amen corner? Shocking

• I only came out of one vagina so far

• I was in 86, lost it in 91

• 4d

It doesn’t matter what the case is, if you can believe, all things are possible to him that believes.

Do you believe you can walk again? Do you believe you can see again? Do you believe you can be whole again?

There’s enough transforming power in you to effect a positive change in that very situation you might be in right now.

Perhaps sickness has attacked your home or you have a loved one that’s suffering terribly from a debilitating ailment, and the doctors have said “there’s no way out”: “If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.”

There’s no such thing as “no way out” for the Christian who has the Holy Spirit. You can have a testimony if you’d only believe.

• 4d

Consider Moses and the children of Israel. Hemmed in by the Red Sea and the fierce Egyptian army, Moses cried unto God for help.

What happened? God instructed Moses to stretch his hand over the water and divide it. Moses did as he was instructed and the Red Sea split wide open.

There’s no hopeless situation for the child of God. If you can only believe, nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Instead of crying about the situation, lamenting how dire it is, effect a change today by putting your faith to work.

• No. I am me

• I give birth to myself everyday

• hell No. Never

• I have been cleansed but I want my demons back

• 4d

The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

• 3d

You eat anything when you're that hungry?

• 3d

Not anything as in all the things, but anything like whatever sounds good and I have enough fucks to give to get up and get lol

• I don't know what that means

• I'm born again everyday, because tell spirit of Christ is the forgiveness and renewal!

• Well, are you?

• Yes.

• nope.

• I learned a lot about Jesus at the poker table.

• 4d

At where

• 4d

Do you Know Jesus?

• 4d

Never met him
      No
      I have peace in my life.

• Jesus is my nigga