Should I break up with her?

Hi a couple of days ago my girlfriend and I were talking and it was everything ok she told me she was going to bed and we say goodnight. Later that night I texted her and realized she blocked me... the next day she send me a message and when I told her she said she didn't that there was a problem with the app. That night she erased the app we use to talk and contacted my from a different number (she told me it was her work number) telling me she had problems with her last number. But she blocked me again last night. Then he texted me again telling me she had things to fix at her job and that she will contact me in 3 days. The day after she texted me telling me that she don't have time for a relationship and she is very busy right now and that I should move on. But the very next day she texted me saying she was wrong and she misses me but it's very busy and that I should give her a week to fix everything.
at this point I don't know what to do... should I break up with her just because all this?

24

What Girls Said 2

• I’ve found that People who resort to blocking are more immature and unwilling to communicate. Dump her and move on, it’ll be best for you in the long run.

• Is she bipolar? "Normal" person don't behave like this. I understand one can have a busy time at work, stress and all but lying like this is too weird.

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like a yes, breakup to me. If she seems that unsure as to whether she wants to be with you than her interest level seems low. Also, your story never had any "I was WITH girlfriend" moments, it seems like you rarely see each other and mostly just text. It just doesn't sound very promising... based on the very miniscule glimpse you've given us.

• 5d

We are now in a long distance since I'm studying abroad

• Dump her and make her miss you. Don't give her a week to fix things, that just means you're right where she wants you at her constant beck and call as she sees fit when it's good for her, but not when it'll be good for you. Dump her and be happy.

• Dump her.

• She seems weird and bipolar. I would rather have someone than no one but if you have options the yes break up with her.