Do you miss your childhood?

Or would you rather never go back? Or are you just neutral towards it?

• Yes, I do miss my childhood
  • No, I do not miss my childhood
  • Neutral/Other
    Vote C

33

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to say. I was living in my head a lot more as a kid. But then, real life didn't have much to offer me. It still doesn't. I didn't look as much like an outcast as a kid because it wasn't as evidence I suppose how I was different from everybody else. But then, maybe it was. After all, I was a bullet magnet. I guess I would have to say yes because I blended in more as a kid.

What Guys Said 2

• missed it badly , who do not miss this days :D it is the best :D

• Ha ha, nice :)

Well I'm actually one of those weirdos that doesn't miss it. There's always gotta be someone different ^.^

• Preschool - Kindergarten ftw. God I miss those days.

What Girls Said 3

• Things were so much easier as a kid... The hardest thing to do was deciding what snack to eat and what picture to paint! :P

• yes I miss it, but I wouldn't wanna go back, I just wanna keep going forwardddd

• Things were easier as a kid, but I would never want to go back. Everything was basically a lie to me.