I'm so confused what should I do?

I'm in complete love with my best friend she's beautiful and she means the world to me I tell her it everyday. She says sometimes she likes me and sometimes she doesn't. We talk ever single day no matter what. And I've liked her for a entire year and nothing has gone on yet. She keeps telling me that she likes me and then she says she doesn't. She tells me all of her problems and I know everything about her. She says I'm perfect for her. But she just doesn't know. Should I move on or stick with it?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• STICK WITH HER! This girl likes you, but she does need help seeing you are the one for her. Look at this way next time you see or talk to her on the phone, say stuff like I really like you a lot and I want you to see that I am the right guy I like you so much it is impossible for me to explain how much. If you want say love instead of like your choice. But again if you like this girl so much do not let her go. She is beautiful and she will go fast so you need to move in asap before it is 2 late. It sounds so romantic by the way. Take my advice I had a guy who showed signs for 3 YEARS and he never gave up on me. In 5 months it will be a year that we have been dating.

What Girls Said 2

• if you really love her so go one but takecare beacase if you become lovers and broke up you won't back as first again so you should takecare

• if you think she likes you , stick with it, if you have any doubt in your mind she likes someone else or doesn't feel the same way , move on ,

you still have the friendship.

What Guys Said 1

• Depends if you want to keep her as a friend or ruin it, it will get awkward and weird if you start to date, and when it ends...