Have you ever had to reject the opposite sex? And why?

522

Most Helpful Guy

• I have not been single for most of my adult life, but I have worked a ton as a bouncer. I've turned down a ton of drunk girls and also quite a few drunk gay guys.

I also had to shut two girls down who both told me they had boyfriends once when I was single. One girl was actually dating the others brother. I can't imagine getting more devastating news than hearing someone had a threesome with your girlfriend and your sister.

I also have turned down many drunk girls while sober, because that seems like rape to me.

So basically, I have had to reject girls because they were drunk, or taken or I wasn't single. I don't know if I have rejected a girl just because I wasn't interested before.

Most Helpful Girl

• All the time. I’m not particularly interested in getting involved with a guy at the moment and no time soon so that plays a big part. If I meet a guy that actually shows me different than what I can find walking in Walmart , I’d change my mind. I started a new job recently and one of the guys tried getting my number immediately and even though he seems like a cool guy... no.

What Guys Said 21

• Not very often but I've done it a few times. Usually they ask me out and I'm just not interested in them.

It is hard. I don't like to hurt people so I can empathize with women having to do it a lot. I don't enjoy turning someone down and making them feel rejected.

• i do it a lot lol and reason is because i haven't really move on from my ex plus the grils who approach me dont interest me physically or mentally at least if your not the best looking get some brains and be a good conversationalist

• Yup.

Office romance is not a good idea.
    Cultural differences.
    Age gap.
    Career/Life plan differences.

• Yes, all the time. At first I simply pretend I never heard the confessions because I do not know how to respond. Later on I simply acted cold or not involved to show I am not interested. Such as letting my arms just sit normally by the sides while being hugged or act reluctant when they hug me. This shit is complicated man. Nowadays I just straight up tell all my female friends that I am not interested in that I do not want a relationship at all in my life so they know ahead of time.

• I wish I can be more open and just tell them no, not interested please fuck off. I don't know so far the tell them not interested as in normal daily convo is the best way. You keep your friends and nothing changed

• Nope. I've never had to reject a woman. In fact if we are keeping score, i am 0/910 with the heterosexual and bisexual female population. Lmao!

• As in I've been rejected 910 times and never had the chance to accept or reject a woman

• Several times.
    She was too young, or she had an STD or I just didn't like her or I was taken.

• It wasn't the right time for me. I'm not much of a dater. I'm used to being alone and doing what I want. I've had girls want me to be their boyfriend's but they tended to be on the immature side and I don't have time to play highschool games.

• Yeah I wasn't attracted to her. I just went on a couple of dates with this girl for the sake of why not.

• No, I just disappear when they seem like they're about to show interest but yet to do so. Oh when I say 'they', I only meant like half a person.

• Yes, because admittedly she was a little too ugly even for me.

• Lol no

• Because I was more beautiful ❤️ than her

• Yes, obviously. Who whould ask such a question?

• Yeah

• Sure... Wasn't interested.

• Yeah once, we were just two completely different people and I wasn't feeling it at all.

• Cuz I was in a relationship with someone else!

• Opposite sex did not approach to reject.

• B/c i didn't like them.

• Not really, I don’t seem to get offers

• Yes. Ugly af.

What Girls Said 4

• what do you mean by reject? reject a guy love wise? reject a guy from being your friend? ejecting him from my car sit? rejecting him from a sacrificial offering to be eaten? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

• Pretty sure op meant romantically. But I could watch someone ejected from car seat all day.

• Hahaha naw I'm good. I like to the one pressing the eject button and seeing them sly

• Aw okay I see how it is 😒

• Of course & because I wasn't interested?

• A guy asked me out and I was briefly engaged to my high school boyfriend at the time. Had to break that off too

• Yes. My bestie was in love with him.