Girlfriend offered me money for sex?

So me and my girlfriend haven't had sex for a couple of days. So recently texted me last night saying "no one can make me feel good as you do, I've tried using a toy but it made me want it more. I'll pay you to have sex with me."

While reading that it made me feel disrespected and objectified. I mean why would someone, who says they love you, offer you money in exchange for sex? The thing that made it worse is that she used my empployment as an excuse. She told me "you're a stripper so it shouldn't be that much if a difference right?"

So I'm really hurt guys and girls. So my question is this:
I want to break up with her due to the fact that she really hurt my emotions and made me feel like a piece of meat. Usually I don't care from people I don't know. But cokming from someone I am emotionally Involved with made it 100 times worse. So do I have the right to be mad and not forgive her for it?

Thank you for your opinions and feedback!

19

What Girls Said 1

• That’s really weird and hurtful. You have every right to dump her

What Guys Said 9

• The hell? She could have easily just asked for sex rather than treat you like a prostitute. I'd break up with her.

• This story makes zero sense... If you're girlfriend wants to Fuck you she can do so for free. And if you're a stripper as you say you are your voluntarily objectifying yourself.. Ya dig?

• Dump her and move on. She doesn't deserve you.

• Id talk to her about how she feels outside of the sex aspect. Could be she thinks its a way to tell you how fine she thinks you are!!

• She's giving you a compliment mate. You are an idiot. Most men don;t get that from women, she's trying to make you feel special. (Maybe to perk you up cause you are a drip :P)

If she wasn't your girlfriend I'd understand... but come on!

• I see contradictions in this story.

• Dude... You are soooo being cheated on... And she will deny it. What else is new...

• You are fully in the right to dump her, doubt she has any real love for you.

• Its your chance to make money with her. First you must make her good love after this seell her to your frinds or on street but you must protect her