Happy? Is that weird?

Is it strange that I just broke up with my girlfriend last night... it was mutual... And I felt really sad all all night... and after talking to her this morning, I feel extremely happy right now?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• No it's not weird, the stress of having to keep her happy is gone, you can talk to any girl you want and not have your girlfriend on your back about it, you can also look at any girl you want, not have to worry about who you get off with when you're drunk, and you've got all your time to yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• Not weird. You guys knew that you didn't belong together so made the right decision with little drama. And today, you're really feel that you can move on with your life without the guilty feeling of either hurting her or being hurt yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should look at it in the positive way, I mean relationships come and go, it's natural... and you just were lucky enough to end up things in a friendly way... and after all, break-ups aren't bad things in 100% of the cases, because if you were in a lousy relationship, the break-up is the very best part of it lol

And we can always learn from our mistakes and move on.. I think you just should be happy about feeling happy lol

• Thank dude for the advice :-)

• hell no! You're a free man!