Should I try and pursue him or was it just a one night stand?

So I hung out with this guy a couple of times and met him through one of my friends. He kind of acts like a jerk sometimes but he said that's how he shows he likes someone. Anyways he tried to sleep with me before but I said no. The next time I saw him I slept with him. And we have talked since then. But I don't know whether or not I should try and get in a relationship with him, since I'm not the typical girl he would go after...

21

Most Helpful Guy

• He kind of acts like a jerk sometimes but he said that's how he shows he likes someone.

red flag - anyways seems like all he's after is sex

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Don't pursue him. The one who chases ends up falling harder. It's been studied.

• My guess is it was a one night stand. It seems to me all he was looking for was sex and you gave it to him pretty easily so he's on to the next one. Don't dwell on what it could have been.