If u had the powers to "un-meet" certain people would you?

I went out with this guy a few times. We got intimate a few times (no sex). We got close (or so I thought anyways) and we've shared some personal things with each other. Months go by and he does not talk to me anymore. Won't even tell me why so I just left it alone. He presented himself as someone he wasn't. Now that things are done my emotions have been up and down. Some days I'm angry at him. Some days I'm like, "It is what it is😊 Best of luck to him" CURRENTLY I strongly feel like I wish I never met him. Sigh. How about you?

1411

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, meeting him has taught you something, even if it hurted, so if you don't see meeting him as a good thing, at least look at it as experience.

• This is A+ advice πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Because they taught me something.. and showed me the red flags so I can avoid them in the future. I think everything is a lesson in life. The people who walk in.. and out of your life.

What Guys Said 10

• Yeah, good times, I'm half with you. I want to unsee a number of people to save the drama but then again I'm a stronger person for having met them.

• That's true. It does make you stronger and wiser

• Yes they're many I would but without them in my life I wouldn't be who I am now

• Back stabbing friends yeah.

• Most people I met

• But as others said without those people I wouldn't have known more about people they taught me a lot. Enemies are the best teachers

• Well tbh you should remeber it as a life lesson on what to do and what not do that way something similar doesn't happen again

• Yes
    People that hurt and messed with me I dont want to know

• can you include yourself?

• Only one

• Nope

• Fuck ya

What Girls Said 13

• Absolutely, specially if the acquaintance adds nothing to my life experience

• Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• No I wouldn't because every person in my life was in my life because of a reason

• absolutely.

• Definitely

• This is the premise behind the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

It is a tempting idea. One many of us have considered through the years.

But in the end we are the sum total of our Mistakes and hopefully we grow a little every time.

• Probably. But I also feel like this would make me even more of a hermit, lol.

• Friends and exes

• Yes lol

• For sure

• I would let go

• Hell yes! Lol All the freaking time

• yeah same stage here, currently very frustrated with that person who thought was a decent guy.