(Image note, this is not mine. Image taken from Google.)
This is more a hypothetical question.
Personally, I find it low just because it's a side hobby that some might consider weird. At least I can make a small profit off of them in my local area if I choose to do so.
Lots of people still consider it a weird thing so that's why I'm asking this question. I feel like I shouldn't have to fear losing someone I'm in love with just because I have an interest they don't. If I have to sell them off to keep love, then it begins to form a toxic relationship, a controlling one.
- Yes, it's a weird hobby that only girls should have.Vote A
- Yes, it's a weird hobby all around. Why would you still collect toys?Vote B
- No, your partner shouldn't have to leave you because of something you like that isn't even controversial (like necrophilia or politics).Vote C
- No, they don't have anything to do with it anyways. Otherwise they're just immature or controlling.Vote D
- Subjective. To some, things can be a turn-off, like some guys not liking woman who have plushies or dolls.Vote E