Should I block/unfriend my ex?

It has been 2 month since my ex boyfriend broke up with me. He said he wasn't happy and wanted to see someone else. He was first boyfriend. He was my best friend but now it is like we are strangers. I tried my best that I could to reconcile with him. I even gave him my last very long pages love letter, text, video, and even hug a few days after the breakup but I guess in the end it didn't change his desicion. He even has a girlfriend now after 2 weeks we broke up. So to sum up this breakup for me has been rollercoaster of emotions. But to be honest after so much news I heard from friends and co-workers about him after the break up, I officially learned that I need to stop hoping for him coming back. I actually can say to myself that emotionally and mentally I must move on. I haven't contacted him at all since then I just unfollow him in facebook but honestly do you think I should block him and unfriend in social media? People say its a sign of weakness that I should show him in social media that I am doing just fine but I don't know what to think anymore.

24

What Guys Said 4

• At the time I had to unfriend my ex because I couldn't quite reconcile a way of just being her friend. I needed the distance and excommunication to be able to find myself once again.

Eventually you will learn to cope in time and move on.

• Being with a girl and remaining friends with her after the relationship is always tough... I'm jealous about any guy even looking in the direction of my girl... Lol. But it's Me she is going home with... Not Mr. DICKWAD... ME... I SAID DICKWAD. AND GOOD DAY SIR!!!

• Block him

• All of my friends, married, do not talk to their ex's... just sayin'

What Girls Said 2

• You shouldn't care about what people say tight now. If you truly want to get over him and move on, you need to erase him from your life. Completely. That's the only way for you to get a chance on forgetting about him. I know, I've been there. And maybe that way in the future if you ever hear about him again, you'll just remember him as a life lesson. I hope you make the right choice.

• If it makes you feel more comfortable and able to move on, then absolutely. It doesn't matter what other people think if you're doing what you believe to be best for you.