Does this sound like a romantic/good thing to say?

So I'm hanging out with an Ex tomorrow (we dated about 2 years ago but stayed good friends.) at a fair and this is something that kind of came to me while I was trying to sleep. I get tickets for the Ferris wheel before I meet up with her and then later in the night ill tell her I have tickets for a ride then we go to the Ferris wheel. So after we get on this is what I figured I would say this...

Me:Is it wrong that I sorta want the Ferris Wheel to get stuck tonight?

Her: Why?

Me: So I can talk to you some more...

I want a way I can feel her out without just diving in for a kiss or something like that but I was thinking about telling a joke after I say it or just keeping it serious I don't know which yet.

Sorry I normally don't stress over something like this I just want this to work. haha

22

Most Helpful Girl

• well I wil tell you this... I was with my ex David two years ago also and just like last month he sent a text saying "I miss just me and you, don't you?" I was like shocked, I acctually saved the text cause I acctually kinda know he still likes me! anyways yeah your idea would be cute, make sure to sit next to her also =) It will show her a closeness! also I just recently met my new boy friend about a month ago.. when we first met we were driving in his car and he put his hand on my leg, I felt so awkward that I threw it back at him and he laughed! but then he said well is it OK if I hold your hand, and it was the sweetest thing at the moment lol but also something that drives me crazy about my new boyfriend is he tells me " what do you want to do? " and I ask him what he wants to do and he always says "Anything you want!" It kinda sends a message that they will go do whatever with you and that its your choice to make sure you have a good night! anyways hope this helps! ttyl!

What Girls Said 1

• Well I mean it could work. But I think you should just let your words come out the way you want them to when your in the moment. Sometimes planning these things don't work. But this is okay too.

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds you have a problem with anxiety. The more you plan this out the more awkward you are going to seem. Just be yourself and try to express how you feel.

• She is an ex for a reason, if you want to try and get back with her then it might be a good thing to say.