Which is worst for you?

• A girl you fell in love with but doesn't share the same feelings.
  • Falling in love with a girl who has a one-three year old son who calls you Dad and she cheats on you.
  • A girl who lets her son call you dad and then after 3 years she cuts you off, cheats, and you can never see her son again.
    Vote C

21

What Girls Said 2

• That's harsh man... only someone really cold-hearted, or who really didn't care for you would do that to you. But the poor baby... he called you dad but she just took you away from him? That's heartbreaking...

• It happens to men every day.

• He wasn't even mine. I coached his first basketball team, and played with him all the time. I went to every doctors meeting. I bought him some toys while I was in the military and sent them back to him.

• You are a good person. She should have felt lucky to have you in that boy's life.

What Guys Said 1

• That is what women do. They use their children as weapons.