I donโ€™t usually fit in. Iโ€™m very different and people donโ€™t like that.
Even before I had piercings and dyed my hair I still did not fit in.

I am now in college and am having trouble finding where I belong. How do I find those people? How do I get liked? How do I get invited to parties and asked out?
(I know... Iโ€™m quite the loser๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ž)

Most Helpful Guy

• Be friendly. Talk to a lot of people, but only if you're really interested (don't fake it). Find people that you like. Piercings and weird hair shouldn't be a problem, as long as it's not really extreme.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never really fit in either and was never part of the "in crowd". In school I had a small circle of two to three friends; though we've gone our separate ways, I'll still friends with all these people... that's more than I can say for the larger cliques.

As an adult, and as I said, going our separate ways since reaching adulthood, I'm more or less an involuntary loner or social outcast. But you know what? I'd rather be an individual than blend in with the rest of the same boring crowd.

What Guys Said 16

• Don't change your style or who you are. People have to accept you for you. Don't conform. But you do have to get out of your comfort zone and be more approachable. I made friend's in classes even in the cafeteria and even chatting with students I didn't know. I even made friend's with kids that lived in dorms and was invited to parties. You have to take chances, risks and put yourself out their. Enjoy your semester and live up the college lifestyle and experience. The semesters fly by so fast.

• Same here I don't fit in very easily and I am not much talkative and outgoing , just try to talk to people you like :)

• different in what ways?
    i personally think that it is better to have a small group of close friends than a huge gathering..

• i never fitted in and im very pleased about that. just learn how to get on with people but dont give up being you

• Start small. Seek out individuals you see around reasonably often who seem approachable and welcoming and casually say hi to them. Don't be overbearing but be nice and ask about them and be interested in what they say.

Individual friendships lead into bigger circles of friends. There's no magic way to immediately fit in.

• Just get out of your comfort zone and talk to people start off with small talk you'll meet lots of people that way

• I don't know. Never been like that.

• Go on a fucking spree and suck as many cocks as you can and then every dude will invite you over to their parties. But u gotta watch out cuz the mean girls will slap your titties until they be bouncing so good luck xoxo.

• I was the same and then I found that if I make people laugh they want to be around me

• Find other people who dont fit in! Thats what i did and i met fucking awesome people

• Don't worry about that, just be friendly and the people who you want to be around will stick around ^^

• look for metalheads ;) we will accept you ;)

• Be confident (NOT arrogant, girls often miss the mark there and end up being horrible to each other). Guys respect it and girls gravitate to it.

A no-fucks-given attitude is addictive to people because their empathy lets them experience some of it.

• I'd ask you out on a date, but I don't go to your college

• If I knew you irl I would let you practice talking to me.

• never atimop being you just learn new things

What Girls Said 2

• You find peace within yourself when you stop trying to fit in. You don't have to be like everyone else to make friends.
    Go out, join clubs/societies, get into new hobbies and just talk to new people. Even the laundry room is a good place to talk to people when you're in college (assuming you live in campus)

• Change your style