Would you break up with someone based on what type of drunk they are?

Mean drunk, happy drunk, sad drunk, etc. Would you break up with someone based on what type of drunk they are?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Depends if they’re mean/violent
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I would break up with anyone who regularly got drunk.

0|1
    0|1
  • I would seriously attempt to convince them to give up drinking and move on if they don't get their act together.

0|0
    0|1
  • I wouldn't want a drunk of any kind.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they were mean and or violent I would seriously consider it, but perhaps I don't need to worry about it since girls don't drink much. I'm a heavy drinker and always a happy silly drunk that says stupid shit and slurs my speech.

0|0
    0|1
  • I wouldn't date a girl who drinks but if i did i dont think id care what type of drunk

0|0
    0|0
  • Who breaks up with someone, while theyre drunk?

0|0
    0|0
    • Not while they’re drunk, at least I’d hope not. But based on how they act when drunk.

• I've heard: "a drunk man tells no lies."
      Are you just trying to gauge how they will react, when you break it off?

• Personally no. Tonight we had a friend of ours get mad drunk and she was a bit screamy but sober she’s a sweetheart. So my friends were asking if they would drop her due to it. Had me curious as to what others think.

• I would not date a heavy drinker to begin with.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 7

• I do think it depends on how i perceive their persona when drunk, if it always makes me dread when they drink then yes I would break up with them. I don't like it when someone does a complete 180 when theyre intoxicated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me and my ex used to argue like mad when we were drunk, both from overreactions and just daft stuff. It was a nightmare for us because we were always invited to parties together and so id try and stay away from him and mingle, but he'd just get annoyed and the arguing would commence.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it is a frequent problem then yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I can see a lot of people hating on girls who drink... maybe you should just hate on people who get drunk in general? I hate drunk guys. Tipsy mehh... but guys that can take their alcohol well and still control themselves after a few drinks and they know when to stop are hot attractive and probably fun. As a girl I can take my alcohol well and I never got drunk I knew when to stop, so there is no point in hating on us...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well first I wouldn't date someone that is a drunk persona I mean if he is drunkhe is stupid idiot asshole no matter if he is happy or mean or sad

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I have uncles that are high functional alcoholics.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date with a person who drinks

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;