There are times when he just gets up and leaves for no reason. I don't know what to do anymore?

I am currently in a relationship with a man who works out of town. Part time he is gone and part of the time he is home. When he is home he and I do just about everything together, but there are times when he just gets up and leaves for no reason and doesn't call me until a few days later, although I am upset and hurt I continue to talk to him and we I argue with him about it, then he is gone to work again for a long time. When we do get a chance to talk when he is away we don't talk for a very long time. I wait for him to get home and when he does its not what I expect. He criticizes me about what I do with my life, from my job, education level, finances but the thing is I know I am doing nothing wrong with my life except trying to better myself & life. I sometimes feel its not worth waiting for him as I do get lonely, but then I sometimes do feel like waiting but feel as though when he gets home it will be waiting for disappointment? Its like is this worth it or isn't it? I don't know what to do anymore

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel for you. I'm sad that many of us suffer a lot in the heart matters. The first person you must be honest with is yourself. If the relationship isn't working and there's a lot of trouble dealing with it. Is for you to say whether to accept that treatment or not.

You see... I myself have done this in my life. I've accepted almost any kind of treatment such as lying, bad attitude, and even being replaced by a party-life from my last SERIOUS relationship. I'm done with it. Don't accept any BS in your life.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Break up with this guy. He is not giving you what you need and want, he's just using you.

You can do better and you don't have to settle for this.

• I'm sorry to say but he's not that into you and probably cheating during his "leave of absence" you deserve better than that. You need to put your food down and stop letting this man come in an out of your life whenever he just feels like it because he's taking advantage of you.