Do you think I was out of my exes league?

I ONLY ASK BECAUSE I think he's the handsomest man I've ever met but if i had people give their honest opinion, itd help me realize there is better. If you think he's handsome, you can say so too. This isn't to trash him, i just need someone to assure me i will be attracted to other people somedayDo you think I was out of my exes league??Do you think I was out of my exes league??

522

Most Helpful Guy

• why is it people always tell girls that the guy they are with dont suit them ( god i hate it) ... but anyway honestly you both look happy as hell. your not out of his league in fact you both fit each other well. :P so dont look down on your ex and i'm sure you both had great moments remember them fondly but move on.

• I hate it too, i didn't get as much backlash as my last few bfs he's the best one yet but obv i dont know where to go from here. And we were very happy. But meant to stay as first loves in our 20s. Thank you sm

Most Helpful Girl