Do you think I was out of my exes league?

I ONLY ASK BECAUSE I think he's the handsomest man I've ever met but if i had people give their honest opinion, itd help me realize there is better. If you think he's handsome, you can say so too. This isn't to trash him, i just need someone to assure me i will be attracted to other people somedayDo you think I was out of my exes league??Do you think I was out of my exes league??

Most Helpful Guy

• why is it people always tell girls that the guy they are with dont suit them ( god i hate it) ... but anyway honestly you both look happy as hell. your not out of his league in fact you both fit each other well. :P so dont look down on your ex and i'm sure you both had great moments remember them fondly but move on.

• I hate it too, i didn't get as much backlash as my last few bfs he's the best one yet but obv i dont know where to go from here. And we were very happy. But meant to stay as first loves in our 20s. Thank you sm

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• Life isn't always kind and sometimes decisions you make doesn't always work out for the best. By no means that either of you are out of each others' league, just incompatible so it seems.

There will be someone, eventually.

• Lol he's a Nerd. I would hope that you would have better confidence in yourself than thinking that about yourself

• Siblings to me

• Im cracking up people say we look like siblings 😂😂😂😂

• Actually, you two look like a rather good match!

• Well as touching as this is, its not good cause were not together anymore 😂😂💔

• I mean from just your faces i think your way better looking, but hey when you see the whole package it could even out. You might have chicken legs or something lol

• Lol im 5'7' but he is over 6 feet. Sigh

• That's not really an issue, I'm 6'1 and I don't think I've ever dated someone who was as tall as 5'7 lol

• Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. If you think he's out of your league, then he is, no matter what anyone else say. This kind of worry doesn't really matter

• There are no set leagues, but by the usual standard used of looks I'd say he is the one that is below you in league standings.

• You are very pretty. He is goofy looking. You can definitely do better.

• Are most guys goofy looking? Lol and thanks, that made me feel better 💕

• Lots are goofy looking, but not all. He looks like his face spent a lot of time against his mother's womb.

• Yo im DYING 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• There is nothing like league. Love got no boundaries :)

• nope, and you boyfriend looks like a 8 year old pretty boy

• You need to get out more

• No, to be honest, you're probably in League 2, and he's in League 4-5.

• Are you saying both of us are not above a 5? Damn

• Hahaha omg you made my day! And yes im very affectionate with my boyfriends thank you so much

• If you need any advice about marketing yourself, talk to me. I started a business for Dragon's Den (in school version) and won, as the Marketing Director, but I did most of the project because the CEO, CFO and HR guys didn't really do anything.

• I would say you were both very similar in looks actually. Not out of his league.

• No, you look very pretty as well :)

• You're out his league lmao

• Can you suggest what kind of guy would be in my league lol

• you're so sweet hahaha too bad i dont really like the model type, id pretty much have a more average lover if he has more of a personality and real outlook on life than someone who got everything cause of looks and money. But again, thank you

• You're very welcome and true personality is a huge factor also and I hope you find someone with a great personality:)

• He belongs to justice league

• You out of his league

• You're in a smilar league if you ask me. Your view of him as handsome may be affected by him having charm or good manner though. I don't know you two, so I cannot comment on that.

• he's very charming, but i didn't know that until i made the first move based on his looks. But its a good step, i used to date potaeto ugly lol

• You're a kid, you've years ahead of you, chill

• Ikr i need to take a chill pill story of my life lol thanks for the reassurance

• Look whose fishhing... for complements.

• You can say he's better looking than me id believe you lol

• Yes i do care

• I don't know seems ify okay well what ate ur true intentions in this matter

• No same league. Honestly if you say you two are siblings I'd believe.

What Girls Said 4

• No way. You are way hotter than he is. You can definitely find a hotter guy if you wanted.

• You mean with a better personality.

• Lmao! He has a great personality but he's spoiled rotten and i felt like his mom 2.0 not that im a pro at adult life but cmon. And thank you btw! 🙈

• I think you're cuter than him and can/will do better!

• Nope

• He's not all that tbh. Why did it end? I can tell you still have feelings

• I do and i won't be shady about it. He didn't put me as a priority after 1 year we became constantly stagnant and i was ready for change and he was one of those people who no longer suited my new lifestyle if i have to chase and beg him to do what a good boyfriend is supposed to be doing. We did love eachother, but it wasn't meant to be