How would you feel if you found out an ex lover of yours got married?

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh that's life you should feel some sort of feeling towards the fact they got married but that all depends on how the relationship ended. If it was a nice break up I imagine you'd be a little sad about them getting married and not marrying yourself. But then marriage is only a piece of paper to most people.

Most Helpful Girl

• One of mine did but I was totally over him by the time it happened. I don't know how I would feel if I still cared about him in that way

What Guys Said 20

• If things ended on mutual terms and i still thought positively and highly about them I'd be really happy for them. My first girlfriend was a mentally unstable, lying manipulative witch. So my thoughts when i found out she gor married were "This guy has to be a masochist to a good extent." 😂 She's his problem now!

• I wouldn't even care, honestly.

They're an ex, so what they choose to do with their life is of no concern to me.

• It has happened once. She wasn't in my life anymore, I hadn't talked to her in about two years so it really didn't have any affect on me at all.

I don't think this would ever affect me unless it happened like a week after we broke up or she married someone I know, a friend or relative.

• Holiest intentional guided marriages are fun but unholy marriages, horrible..

• Good for them, hopefully it works out.

• Would not care. I would still probably make a remark such as “Good for them” but ex is and ex. They are dead to me.

• One of mine actually randomly texted me and invited me to her wedding... thats awkward but we didn't end our relationship on bad terms.

• I'd be happy for them.

• Pray that she lives a happy love life

• Ended the alimony I was thrilled

• Apathy. Why would I care?

• Don't care

• Couldn't care less

• Indifferent.

• Good for them?

• "Haha! Dude, you're up the creek now"

• All my exs are married
    I think its just a matter of time
    Since i'm married too i don't care

• Happy!

• It's your ex they moved on you should too

• Do my best to feel happy for them & stay out of their ways

What Girls Said 4

• I don't have any ex lovers.
    But I'd just think "good for them"

• I wouldn't feel anything

• Happy for 1 of them so he would stop chasing me.
    A bit sad for others.

• I wouldn't care tbh good for him