Would you care if the same girl/guy keeps liking your bf/gf's photos?

Would you care if the same girl/guy keeps liking your bf/gf's photos on his social media (his fb, instagram, etc)? What does this mean? doesn't this mean he/she is interested in your bf/gf? and that same girl/guy is friends with your bf/gf

• Yes i would care
  • Nah i wouldn't care

217

What Guys Said 7

• It is social media and some people like a bunch of stuff. The bottom line is if you have an attractive partner, they are bound to get some unwanted attention. You can't expect to act like a gorilla to every single suitor who approaches. Be flattered, joke about it, show that it doesn't bother you, but that you still adore your partner. As soon as you show your insecurity, then one has to wonder why you feel threatened by some guy on social media when you are supposed to be this awesome person that your partner is supposed to adore...

• That would require me to login to Facebook and that is not going to happen. So I don't care

• Wouldn't matter unless there is more than just liking photos

• If your boyfriend or girlfriend really loves you and you really love them back, it shouldn't matter. <3

• Nah that too much of a coincidence.

• Yes id have to square em up

• Yeah if comments are flirty

• No comments. Just a "like"

• Lets say they are co workers so yes

• And your boyfriend is liking back her photos too?

What Girls Said 21

• I would just assume they were friends. But I probably wouldn’t even notice, I don’t look at who likes and doesn’t like my boyfriend’s things.

• I wouldn’t care. There are far more important things to think about than who is liking your SO’s posts and why. Get over it.

• I had this happen with my ex I notice this girl was liking his post and sometimes commenting them with an emoji and this one time I saw a heart emoji on his picture (hell no) and found out two months later they were hooking up

• Well this girl has been leaving hearts on two of my boyfriend pictures as they know each other but they don't and he's being secretive with his phone

• Don't let myself care, he only wants my hot sauce

• No, people on your fb are gonna like your shit.

• It's not that I wouldn't care at all. However, simply liking someone's pics or posts doesn't necessarily mean anything.
    Plus, someone might be hitting on my boyfriend all they want. The real problem begins when my boyfriend begins hitting on someone else, doesn't it?

• i wouldn't care

• Yes, I mean, that's not even possible, my girlfriend doesn't even have a social media account, HOW ARE THEY DOING THAT?
    I want answers!

• It's a bit of a warning sign.

• This is one of my issues with my husband, he says is nothing so I tested it out. They would like his single photos and our child with him photos BUT not when I'm in the picture. Coincidental? Not saw he was being extra friendly and winky face them... Booooooyyy was a crazy argument.

• Why would I care?

• I wouldn't care but what I would care about if she commented under his pics "All mine😍"

• Depends

• It means I PITTY THE FOOL!
    :D :)))))))))))))))

• I wouldn't know since I have better things to do with my time than stalking my boyfriend.

• I don't think a creepy stalker would be a threat.

• i like tons of posts and its mainly about whether or not i like the photo or not, liking peoples posts definitely isn't a big deal to me.

• Of course I would care.

• I would be pissed off but I wouldn't bring it up or make a big deal out of it

• No. If she is or wants to become an "influencer", her main motivation is simply to get more likes for her own pictures. If she doesn't, well.. still no, I pity her.

• Unless they're commenting, I think you need to relax. You're coming off as a bit over-protective. Dont worry so much. Your partner is with you. They're friends, right? Ofc they'll drop likes. I do that for every friend.