Is it really embarassing to be a virgin?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• For some yes, it's especially hard when friends and family make fun of you for being one.

You'll need a tough skin to not let it get to you. Accepting the fact you are a virgin and that it is okay because you have not found the person to share that intimacy.

There was a time when I thought that someone would just come in to my life and I would just lose it. But that's not the reality, we have to pursue an intimate relationship or someone that's willing to have sex casually; I don't condone it but it is a possibility that I want to include.

So for me yes it was embarrassing and it can get harder as you get older too because it's looked down upon after a certain age. Similar to have not been in an intimate relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why does it matter? If someone measures their self worth on how many times they've had sex, they've got issues.

2|1
    0|0
  • Here’s the thing... if you tell some women you’re a virgin they might laugh or they could be J. Both are bad for you so if you’re a virgin you’d be wise to keep it to yourself & people you trust 1000%.

Most guys would be embarrassed to admit being a virgin I think. Unless you’re in a cult like that Josh Duggar guy was when he was fingering his underage virgin sisters to keep from having to do ungodly sex with strangers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all!

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not, especially in this day and age. I understand waiting for marriage could be a little old fashion for some people, but it's worth the wait. To others I say at least use the 6 month rule. Get to know, trust, rely, and commit to the person during that time and then explore physically. 90% of relationships end within the first 3 months so it's worth investing that time if you're serious.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I was a virgin until I was 19 it's all good have sex, don't, it doesn't really matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Be yourself and don't let anyone step in your for doing so.

Stay awesome.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shouldn't be at all. Hell, if I could go back I'd gladly have stayed a virgin until I was with someone I cared about, instead of just doing it to be over it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it’s something you should be proud of!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a virgin
    I'm not embarrassed (rather proud to be so)

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on why one is a virgin. I'm a virgin because, I haven't found anyone trustworthy enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, i use to think it was when i was a teenager, i have been with a gross amount of girls. Looking back at it now, i wish i was a virgin.

1|0
    0|0
  • If your friends are shallow dickheads, then maybe.

1|2
    0|0
  • no its actually very attractive to sleep with one

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It's only bad if you make it define you. If you want to wait, wait.

1|0
    0|0
  • not really

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Good for you

1|0
    0|0
  • No it's not no one should be embarrassed of been virgin

1|0
    0|0
  • not at all