Is it really embarassing to be a virgin?

322

What Guys Said 22

• For some yes, it's especially hard when friends and family make fun of you for being one.

You'll need a tough skin to not let it get to you. Accepting the fact you are a virgin and that it is okay because you have not found the person to share that intimacy.

There was a time when I thought that someone would just come in to my life and I would just lose it. But that's not the reality, we have to pursue an intimate relationship or someone that's willing to have sex casually; I don't condone it but it is a possibility that I want to include.

So for me yes it was embarrassing and it can get harder as you get older too because it's looked down upon after a certain age. Similar to have not been in an intimate relationship.

• Why does it matter? If someone measures their self worth on how many times they've had sex, they've got issues.

• Here’s the thing... if you tell some women you’re a virgin they might laugh or they could be J. Both are bad for you so if you’re a virgin you’d be wise to keep it to yourself & people you trust 1000%.

Most guys would be embarrassed to admit being a virgin I think. Unless you’re in a cult like that Josh Duggar guy was when he was fingering his underage virgin sisters to keep from having to do ungodly sex with strangers.

• Not at all!

• Absolutely not, especially in this day and age. I understand waiting for marriage could be a little old fashion for some people, but it's worth the wait. To others I say at least use the 6 month rule. Get to know, trust, rely, and commit to the person during that time and then explore physically. 90% of relationships end within the first 3 months so it's worth investing that time if you're serious.

• No I was a virgin until I was 19 it's all good have sex, don't, it doesn't really matter.

• Nope. Be yourself and don't let anyone step in your for doing so.

Stay awesome.

• Shouldn't be at all. Hell, if I could go back I'd gladly have stayed a virgin until I was with someone I cared about, instead of just doing it to be over it.

• No, it’s something you should be proud of!

• I'm a virgin
    I'm not embarrassed (rather proud to be so)

• It depends on why one is a virgin. I'm a virgin because, I haven't found anyone trustworthy enough.

• No, i use to think it was when i was a teenager, i have been with a gross amount of girls. Looking back at it now, i wish i was a virgin.

• If your friends are shallow dickheads, then maybe.

• no its actually very attractive to sleep with one

• Nope. It's only bad if you make it define you. If you want to wait, wait.

• not really

• Not at all. Good for you

• No it's not no one should be embarrassed of been virgin

• not at all

• No who said

• Only if you're a guy

• nooooo way.
    why embarrassing?
    I'm also virgin.

What Girls Said 3

• No it is not

• hell no, im a virgin n PROUD yo

• No never