How did the last person you had feelings for break your heart?

1520

What Guys Said 20

• Pretended to love me, pretended to really care, just long enough for me to develop a strong connection, then disappeared. Months later apologized and gave a bunch of pathetic excuses for why she did it

• She basically told me she played with my feelins, and told me that my flaws annoyed her so much that she didn't enjoy talkin to me.. Then told me it's best if I move on..

• I won't go into specifics but ultimately I would a development of poor communication from multiple different partners, them either not wanting a full relationship, or not knowing enough about themselves to know what they want, and me being more invested or more interested in monogamy then the other person

• She said "i cannot be with you anymore" . Since that moment my heart is broken. I think we allready love each other. But hurt us too much and chose different ways of life. Now we are something like friends. We both had no new partner since that time... both just a short relationship like one or ten night stand. Now she is away for 3 month in asia. A little out of my mind i found new relationship... but i am afraid when she comes back. I just love her. I think she already loves me too. But now we dont get out of friendzone anymore and not really talk about feelings. That hurts do much!

• Never had feelings

• She found someone else without telling me and bailed. Oh well. Lesson learned I guess.

• My first girlfriend back in the late 90's we met and i proposed to her with a engagement ring and 5 days later she broke off our engagement. So she broke my heart really hard to go on.

• They couldn't, Because i never open up my feelings to anyone

• She seemed like she wanted me because she always gave these signals, but then she said things like I was too dumb to understand that I couldn't even love her considering that in her opinion I didn't even know her.

• She was riding many dicks and could care less about it.

• by blocking me.

• Stole from me

• She ignored me until she finally told me to leave her alone because of her boyfriend

• Bitch stopped talking to me BC i asked her out.

• Brutal
    Over the text and woosh out of my life no matter how many times I tried to convince her

• Playin with my feelings, than æater confess she has another

• I break hearts 😂 I don't have mine broken

• In my case it ended last Sunday.
    We were in a LDR, which requires communicating (a lot of it).

And for the last two months of the relationship there was 0,0 communication from her side. I asked to Skype several times but she would decline due to work, being tired or not wanting to Skype. So in the end I was the only one left putting effort or love into the relationship.

In the end I ended up Sexting another girl because I felt that miserable and unloved and somewhat single that it happened. (I regretted it happening, and it's no excuse of happening).

So I guess my feelings bled to death for two months, during which I was stressed, depressed, sad, angry. And in the end I got a stress attack due to it. So then I knew it wasn't going to last anymore.

It's sad it happened and how, but it's for the better.

• Searched out for other guys.

Yes, guys. Plural.

She would even occasionally pop up a name. I was about to post a text conversation format but that's too risqué. But basically, name drops, said she'd need help with something because I'm good at it, but then once I offered help she immediately tells me she's already getting help from a cute guy she knows, send me texts then delete them in milliseconds immediately followed by "meant for someone else heheheh". The more I heard of guys guys guys guys blah blah, the more I was disinterested. There was one friend she'd always bring up as well who was a guy. It got pretty annoying.

At the end, I sent a break up text because I was so disinterested and saw it going no where because of all the red flags. Yet I still broke down pathetically.
    And this all added up to my already-cynical mind.

What Girls Said 15

• After using me for so long for sex he kept on saying how much he misses touching DD's and fat asses so he hurt me saying all that. Yet he kept playing around with my emotions by keeping me and saying I'm like no other, my personality, humor, soul and mind is like a gem on this planet. But of course he only wanted me for sex.

• Played with my emotions, used me for sex, cheated on me

• The only person who has broken my heart was myself no one else is capable of breaking my heart. I don't really think even if someone wanted to break my heart there's anything left to break.

• He ghosted and I never got closure

• The last 2 months of our relationship went down hill because they said "im trying to figure out if i really love you or not" they know theyre my first love. "The definition of love is always changing for me"... Basically after a looong time they decided they didn't love me.

• He lied about loving me.

• how did he lie?

• He was my ex boyfriend. The entire time we dated, before we started dating he said he had feelings for me. While we were dating he said he loved me, but I'm not sure if that was the truth. He put his friends before me, showed more than enough disinterest. I'm sure the only reason he was interested in me was the convenience. I was there when nobody else was. He broke up with me and got another girlfriend within 4 days. Then when she broke up with him, he came back to me and basically did the same thing all over again. Even though he promised he changed.

• By being gay.

• He walked away.

• He said he couldn’t commit because I had a daughter.

• What a dick. He should love you unconditional.

• I agree. I hope you find love one day * internet high five*

• that's really shitty I'm sorry

• He told me he didn't love me anymore, it hurt but it was okay I mean you can't force feelings, but he told me first 2 months after he lost his feelings for me and told me he only stayed because it was convenient...

• If he lost feelings for you within 2 months, there was never any love there.

• No we were together for way longer, he just stayed together with me 2 months longer in which he didn't tell me that he lost his feelings

• Ah. That makes sense.

• 1-Seducing me for a whole year before rejecting me after I started developing feelings for him
    2-Swearing at me for absolutely no reasons before ghosting me...

This two things happened this year...

• He cheated on me.

• He kept leaving me for others, so I slept with his best friend to get even. He was so mad that he compared me and mixed my name up with his girlfriends name. Then he screwed the three girls who used to bully me. Ran off to military school and started all kinds of nasty rumors about me.

• I was ghosted by someone I really cared about.

• He was super sweet and nice to me and seemed to be the perfect man. I was really feeling it for him and I thought that he felt the same way because of the things he'd say to me. Then he started acting wishy washy, made plans with me, only to no show/no call, twice. It broke my heart but moving on.