What’s one way to mend a broken heart?

325

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never been able to recover. the pieces of my heart are scattered around the world... and i've devoted myself to collect each piece little by little till the last piece. And only till then, if im lucky enough... i just might be able to rest in peace... because yep it still hurts. :-(

Most Helpful Girl

• To me its only to find someone new I like much better. Nothing else works.

I travel , work and do fun things a lot, but my brain likes to multi task..

What Guys Said 24

• A studie found that women recover, on average, much quicker than men - who often never do. But time does help. Casualand other sexual partners also help. But the hardest time my heart was broken was 12 years ago, and Im still an alcoholic, so who knows. I know the alcohol helps. Its just that you have to keep drinking it!

After many other girls, and moving places, I do feel better about that though. New heartbreaks stop the regression too. XD

Yeah, life sucks!

• After a time of reflection, usually a few months, it's getting back on the horse.

• Get productive and distract yourself until enough time has passed

• With a few stitches

• Certainly not by watching Ano hi mita hana no namae o bokutachi wa mada shiranai

• Feel that you didn't deserve it, you were worth more important than ever. Respect yourself as a person

• There is no quick fix solutions, only time passing will heal it. Never another person to replace the one you once had.

• See a heart doctor

• Tons of cute puppies.

• Cookies, milk and ice cream. 🍪🍼🍨

• Last time I got my heart “broken”, I had sex with all her friends and made her crawl back. We later had real breakup sex.

• I've heard that tape is quite effective.

• Liquid iron

• Travel. Go and see the world.

• Immediately have as much sex with as many different partners as possible.

• break it over and over until there's nothing left. once you realize that the old is gone, you can start feeling strong, and sexy, and worth something again. there is no easy button here, but you'll get there.

• Dear will take time for you to heal so dont force yourself, just give yourself sometime. With time it will get better.

• getting ripped

• Stay busy and don't think about it

• This is a good question

• Let another partner in.

• What you need advice on I can't pm but can text on another app if you want?

• My broken heart is still broken. I just got used to the pain.

• Gorilla glue

What Girls Said 2

• Did you try Ben and Jerry?

• time..