Describe your first time having sex, were you scared? Did you like it? Did it hurt, etc?

28

What Guys Said 8

• Yes i was a bit nervous bcoz she was very experience i was only 14 with normal dick 5inches now its grown up more she was single mom a frnd of my mom 28 years of age its all started when i noticing her boobs nd butts one day she call to come her house and ask about her boobs why u stare at them all the time do u wanna touch them and put my hand on boob and start pressing and then she lay down me on bed and come top of me french kisse pull out my shirt kiss my whole body my dick get very hard she pull my trouser and bj for little while she the gave me her boobs to suck vigiana to lick and then position my dick on vigiana nd order me go inside it its was very mix of feeling nervousness shyness scared nd happy enjoying too after 10 15 strock slowly slowly i taken control over her body and increase my pace i fuck her for almost 10 15 mints and she cum 4 5 times the reason behind it bcoz she masturbate so much thats y she cum so fast i cum inside her and lay down on her and she caresing back and kissing my neck

• I was in college and my girlfriend and I were just chilling on my bed. We started really going at it. I was in so much bliss that I didn't freak myself out till I got the condom out and realized I was going to do it. I said I know what I need to do. For play will make this a lot easier and just take it nice and slow. Man it was fantastic!

• I'm a virgin

• Wasn't scared. But it sucked. It was both of r first time. We had no idea what the fuck we were doing. Definitely improved r skills after that

• still a virgin, waiting till marriage

• it sucked didn't feel a thing i was disappointed.

• Twas gay sex so yaaaaaa, um not much to say other than we both showered after ;)

• I liked it and wasn’t scared but a little nervous and never hurts the guy

What Girls Said 2

• I was nervous, but I enjoyed it so much that I wanted more. The stretchong was a lot of pressure even with how wet I was bc I'm really tight and my partner is big. But he knew what he was doing and was gentle with me and would ask if I'm okay, but it wasn't overbearing. My first time would take a lot to type out but it was really special, sweet and romantic. But everyone else I know had a shitty first time. I've never heard from others had their first time as special as mine either. But I was lucky enough to have a man that wanted it to be special, pleasurable and comfortable for me. It helped that I really knew him before having sex with him. Nothing compares to it when you know them well and are both in love

• Wow! How old were you?

• That's so sweet that he was caring, hopefully I'll lose my virginity when I'm much older to someone like that:)

• I hope you find someone special to lose it to when you're older, too 😊 hopefully your partner will be a good person that you know well. Someone caring, kind and respectful of you

• First time for me was pretty awful, he was 4 years older than me and i didn't really fancy him i just went out with him to look like i was all grown up. Stayed over at his and he got me naked on his bed, then stripped himself, i became scared when i saw his erect cock looked so big and hairy. I was tense and he couldn't get it into me so got some lube and he tried again.. it absolutely killed! and was only slightly in me, he did take it slow but told me he would not go in deeper, he cum in the condom that was pretty much it