How to move on?

Do you think by blocking your Ex on your personal social media account or by changing/ blocking (his/her) number can help you to move on?

317

What Guys Said 17

• Of course it would if you're truly made up your mind then yes you need to fill your mind up with other things need to stay busy dream of the things that you want if you dream dream them and you can see it and you can feel it you can have it it's hard work getting over somebody but once you're honest with yourself and you're committed everything will start working out for the best sometimes their break-up we don't realize it but it is for the best somewhere down the road you'll be going think I did that at least 98% of the time you need to find somebody it will probably be a rebound person to fill that Gap but at the same time there's another opportunity to learn and to feel something new something different sometimes it's very beautiful and enlightening

• It doesn't necessarily help you move on, but it does help the process of getting over that person since having their profiles always in front of you make it more difficult to move as opposed to when you cut that person out of your life

• Grow the fuck up and be done, I don't think about my exes. They are dead to me, I didn't become friends with them either. Stop whining about an ex and remember why you dumped them or got dumped and try not to repeat the same mistakes with the next person. Never ever go back to an ex unless you are an idiot.

• by not thinking about that part of past and event occured in past..

for example, if u were in relation frm last 2 years, and now broke up,
    try to remember what were you plans for life 2 years back.. are they accomplished? if not complete them now.. live your life as you skipped 2 years..

• if you block and then forget then yes but if you decide in the future to unblock for a quick nose then that won't help at all

• It can be a part of an overall strategy, but I wouldn’t rely on doing that alone.

• It's helped me move on. Being in constant contact was torture for me.

• I don't know if we ever move on. We just learn to live with it.

• ... No.

• Its a tough call to block someone... just weigh the pros and cons, if the decision makes ur life safe and better, u shoul go ahead... but still, think hard on it

• Yes it do help
    It does give us a sign of relief
    Just like we fight or scream loudly to take out all our anger , blocking does the same thing it provide us that satisfaction

• No blocking doesn't change things you are probably giving him some extra space in your heart just better to treat your ex as a normal person

• It can help move on most time I'm one who gets blocked lol. I always say if it works great if it doesn't no need to hate each other.

• You can move on only by deleting him from your mind!!!

• Yes it helped me

• If they are initiating unwanted contact for sure.

• Flirt with another guy

What Girls Said 3

• No. That does not help you, ever.
    What does might help you, is beliveing in yourself, have the power to move on, keep the good memories and let him go.
    No regrets, no hate.
    Cry untill you have no longer to do that, listen music, go out with friends, read, eat, sleep, drink a beer or two or more maybe, get drunk, stay there for a while and then get up.
    Live your life fully!

• As long as you don't unblock him or stalk him secretly or else you will look like a clown

• I don't.