I was cheated on by my girlfriend. Yet I still love her and want her back. What should I do?

What Girls Said 3

• First you have to accept that you can be cheated on again if you have her back
    If you're ok with that all you should do is tell her that you forgive her and want a fresh start

• Don't take her back. Move on

• I want to but... even tho she hurt me I still have feelings for her...

• Ok. I feel like that's wut i shuld do thank u for helping me.

• Of course.

• Don't take her back? Respect yo self

• YAAASSS KWEEN I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER. thank all u guys who r helping me get through this even tho i have no idea who any of u r. I feel a lot better.

What Guys Said 6

• It will never be the same. Talk about it and see what she wants to do. Leave if she only takes you for granted.

• By all means take her back if that's what you both want and it's a first offence.
    But do so with a clear heart, start again with the relationship, and take it slowly.
    Otherwise, so dump the hoe.

• Ima just dump the hoe... she's hurt me too much already.

• I'd call it game over and move on to someone who will respect you enough to be faithful.

• Take her girlfriend. Her best girlfriend if you can.

• Bruh. You deserve better. Thots ain't shit. Keep yourself lit.

• Yea to be honest the more I think about her the more I realize wut she did to me.

• I personally think you should leave her and probably go MGTOW for a bit until you find someone else

• I will she hurt me a lot. And that sounds like a lot of fun.

• Yeah build yourself up while your at to show her what she missed out on.

For example if you still live with parents and not paying bills use that to save a lot more money. (if you have a job)

Workout I know it's easier said than done but in the long run you will love that you did it.

And have willpower because if you don't it will make harder on yourself.