What makes someone leave a relationship/person they're with?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Usually needs aren't being fulfilled in some way
    Or the relationship fizzles because who you thought the person is, isn't.

And that's okay,
    Quite literally most relationships fail for one reason or another. Most of them. It's going to happen.

Be who you want to be and as open and honest with your partner about everything and anything. One of you may have desires or ambitions that are difficult to talk about or even be aware of.

The more effective you are at communicating, usually the better you'll be at dealing with problems she tackling them with your lover.

Check out the 5 love languages for starters, and learn about what makes people happy generally. Just don't pretty people walk over you

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much drama
    Violence
    Cheating
    Too clingy (unless both people are).

0|0
    0|0
  • Just having differences in values or what we want that are too different. Any type of lying and unfaithfulness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dishonesty, violence, loss of desire, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. At different points in life, one wants marriage or something more the other doesn't.
    2. Bad sex
    3. nothing in common with each other
    4. cheating
    5. wants to fuck other people
    6. distance
    7. your career
    8. the flame has died out
    9. not compatible with each other
    10. feeling under appreciated
    11. Domestic abuse/ psychological abuse.

1|0
    0|0
  • most common reason : cheating
    other reasons: not really a good fit. or the relationship died after some time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not compatible with each other , but it was circumstances in my case!

0|0
    0|0
  • There are many reasons that might have caused it. Some include: unhappiness, clingy, selfishness, they were cheated on, they feel it's not going anywhere, or they just feel they'd be better off single.

0|0
    0|0
  • From personal experience of being cheated on like 18 times it could be that they just never really felt something and just didn't want to alone

0|1
    0|0
    • she cheated on you 18 times?

• Show All
    • Well, it didn't seem to stop you 17 prior times from letting the one who hurt you "back into your heart again" much less someone else. I think you need to figure out why you would put up with such behavior-or why she would change it since she knows you accept it. She has not respect for you and your behavior indicates you may not have respect for yourself either. Don't be a victim, take control of your life

• It was by 18 different people

• Dishonesty

0|0
    0|0
  • Next time i meet up with my girlfriend will be when i break with with her because i dont like putting stress on her, and i obviously like her way more, on top of that i dont think she cares

0|0
    0|0
  • They no longer feel love for their partner, or it reaches a point where they're constantly arguing and it's not healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • if it is dating relationship, then you can leave your relationship on any ground you want to make up
    but if you are married, then you should not even be thinking about leaving that relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • There are many reasons, sometimes the love just leaves some people, in those cases it would be better to tell your relationship-ee before it gets bitter and leave sad, but at peace.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is a choice, the day you decide you do not like a relationship it is time to end it, some do not have the guts to just end it so they act out like cheat, abuse and etc..

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's see... infidelity, boredom, stagnation?

0|0
    0|0
  • If they feel that their partner does not trust them, believe them, care for them

0|0
    0|0
  • If they don't get the appreciation they deserve

0|0
    0|0
  • id say lying in general or deceit.

0|0
    0|0
  • The loss of a connection or some tangible feeling of closeness between the individuals

0|0
    0|0
  • too serious without anyhthing else

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Disappearing feelings? Turns out they weren't as great as they appeared to be? Someone apparently better came along? The options are limitless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, maybe if one of them isn't happy in the relationship or doesn't feel respected/loved. It's one big reason.
    But sometimes (very rarely in my opinion because you can always not give up) something that just happens in life gets in the way and somehow they can't help but to grow apart

0|0
    0|0
  • Not happy anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Unhappiness and not getting along.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;